Sunday, January 23, 2005

More evidence of Conservative Media Bias

After beginning my discussion of conservative media bias a couple days ago, I find myself continually discovering additional material on the subject. Take a look at Mediamatters.org's comparison of the republican and conservative guests vs. liberal and democratic guests on each of the major news networks.

Republicans/Conservatives outnumbered Liberals/Democrats by 17 to 6 on FOX, 10 to 1 on CNN , and 13 to 2 on MSNBC.

As Eric Alterman puts it, "What Liberal Media?"

----------

I Stumbled across the Official George W. Bush "Days Left in Office" Countdown, and just had to pass it along. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. We have four years to wait -- let's make the best use of it that we can. I'm tempted to buy that keychain.

|