Saturday, June 04, 2005

New Location for my Songs

I've uploaded a few of my songs up to a new website, available at audiostreet.net/markheimonen. I've previously introduced two of my songs on this blog. Here is some background information on the motivation I had for writing Walk Away, a song about dependency on oil and fossil fuels. A couple days ago, I released a song for my wife called Fascinated With You. I've also uploaded a classical piano piece I wrote a couple years ago called Innovation.

I promise that I will get back to my traditional task of discussing pertinent geopolitical topics, instead of shameless self-promotion. After reading The End of Oil, Bush Vs. The Environment, Confessions of an Economic Hitman, and Profit over People, I have a renewed perspective on the topics of energy policy and foreign policy, the delectate interdependency between the two, and a renewed commitment to doing everything I can to promote awareness and foster conditions for change. I believe that reforming our energy policy is the most important issue facing our nation today.

|