Monday, September 12, 2005

My Podsafe Music

I uploaded some of my songs to the Podsafe Music Network over the weekend. I first heard about the Podsafe Music Network on Adam Curry's Daily Source Code, which I started listening to about two weeks ago.

From Wikipedia's entry on podcasting:

The growing popularity produced specialties, including the "podsafe" category, which refers to a track that is legal for use on a podcast, usually because the band or artist is not signed to a major label and they (or their label) has given consent for their work to be redistributed via podcast or the recording was made under the Creative Commons license. However, the mere fact that an artist is not signed to a major label does not automatically mean that they have given consent for their work to be podcast. See also Copyright.

At podsafe sites artists can submit podsafe tracks and podcasters can sign up to get music for their shows.


To check out my music at the Podsafe Music Network, click on the link below:


podsafe music network

|