Sunday, February 27, 2005

Blogging the Oscars

Overall, I was pretty happy with the results from this year's Oscars. Towards the end of the show, I found myself rooting for "anything but the Aviator". I was very happy to see Morgan Freeman take home the best supporting actor role, Hilary Swank for best actress, Jamie Fox for Ray, Sideways for best screenplay, and Million Dollar Baby for best picture.

For the year, my favorite movies were: Hotal Rwanda, Million Dollar Baby, Sideways, Garden State, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Fahrenheit 9/11, The Corporation, Hero, Shaun of the Dead, Control Room, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, and The Incredibles.

If I had to pick one movie to recommend that every watch, it would be Hotel Rwanda, with The Corporation taking a close second spot.

|